School of Ministry
The Cedar Park School of Ministry is an exciting opportunity for those who desire to be equipped and prepared to pursue the ministry that God is calling them to. We offer both an accredited and a non-accredited program in order to meet the academic needs of a variety of students.
Our director, Pastor Tim Olson, has been an Ordained Assemblies of God Minister for 40 years. He holds a B.A. in Pastoral Ministries from Northwest University and an M.A. in Bible and Theology from Fuller Theological Seminary.
Our goal is to raise up the next generation of church leaders who will impact our world, nation, and community with the good news of Jesus Christ. We will accomplish this by imparting sound biblical teaching along with “hands-on” ministry experience in the context of the local church. Whether you are sensing God’s call into full-time ministry or simply wanting a life-giving environment to seek God’s will for your future, Cedar Park School of ministry is the place for you.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete our electronic application using the button below
- Fill out the application in its entirety.
- If you have any questions, please connect with us at email@example.com
Cedar Park School of Ministry
Spring Class Schedule • April 3 - May 25, 2023
- 10:00 - 11:30am • MIN 171 A Spirit-Empowered Church: An Acts 2 Ministry Model (Tim Olson)
- 6:00 - 7:30pm • Cedar Park Leadership Development (Pastor Tim/Staff)
- 9:00 - 9:30am • Staff Devotions
- 1:00 - 2:30pm • THE 152 The Assemblies of God: History, Missions, and Governance (Tim Olson)
- 10:00 - 11:30am • THE 211 Introduction to Theology (Tim Olson)
MIN 191 Beginning Ministerial Internship - This class needs to be completed by the end of Spring Term. It is not a class that meets weekly. The student makes arrangements with a pastor on staff to serve as their mentor and then meets with their mentor throughout the term.