School of Ministry
The goal of the Church Partnership Program is for Northwest University and Cedar Park to each bring our unique skills and strengths so that it is difficult to clearly identify when the “academics” end and the “practical” begins. The theoretical footing provided by many of Northwest’s courses is critical to students’ applied ministry in the same way that a house cannot exist without its foundation.
The Cedar Park School of Ministry has a variety of degree options and internship opportunities, allowing you to choose your area of focus. You will find our program will give you both the academic training and the practical experience needed to succeed in ministry.
"In partnership with Northwest University, Cedar Park School of Ministry is a university level program for students who want to incorporate their education and also serve in a local church. At CPSM we are excited to partner with you as you complete your education and gain experience working with church leadership."
- Pastor Steve Bolen
1. Download and print the application.
2. Fill out the application in its entirety.
3. Include all completed references and application and send to:
Cedar Park Church
Attn: Kara Fairfield
16300 112th Ave. N.E.
Bothell, WA 98011
- AA - Associate of Arts
- AA - Associate in Ministry Leadership
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- BA - Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
To download our degree descriptions with course info for each program, click the link below.See Degree Options
One of the most important pieces of your preparation for ministry is hands-on, practical experience serving in the church. We provide internship opportunities in a variety of ministry areas, like Kids, Youth, Worship, Sound & Media, and more.