At Cedar Park Church, we believe that the Church is for all generations of people! Every time we gather in Cedar Park Kids, our goal is to create a safe and fun environment for kids to encounter and grow with Jesus. We work towards that goal by creating bible-based, age-appropriate activities, crafts and stories to engage the kids in a way they can understand and relate to.
• In order to create a safe environment, we ask all parents to check in their children and present their parent pick up badge when picking up their kids.
• We also ask parents to remain on site while their children are participating in church activities unless an event is specifically advertised as a drop off event.
Cedar Park Kids runs during each of our morning services at 9:00 and 11:00 am.
- Our nursery is open for our littlest kids ages zero through two
- Preschool age 3 meets in room 113
- Preschool 4 and up meet upstairs in room 217
- The church gym is where our elementary kids meet for worship and then break out into groups designed especially for their age.
- Attending the 11:00 service? Your kindergartener has a class designed specifically for them that meets upstairs in room 213
If you'd prefer to stay with your child during service, we have a Family Space in the Nursery with comfortable seating, toys for your little one, and a live video feed of the service, so you don't have to miss anything.
Planning a visit? Save time at check-in and pre-register your family using the button below.
Pre-register your family here.
On Wednesday nights from 6:30 - 8:00pm, we have further discipleship opportunities for the whole family! While adult groups meet on campus, Cedar Park Kids learn more about the amazing and miraculous stories of the Bible.
- Nursery is open for kids through 3 years old.
- Treehouse is our classroom for preschool-aged students.
- The Gym is our auditorium for kids ages Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Junior Bible Quiz is a fun and competitive way for kids in 1st-5th grade to learn God's Word. It also teaches kids the value of teamwork, competition, discipline, and grace in winning and losing. Our team meets during the 9:00am service each week and participates in district and national competitions often. If you'd like more information about joining the team, email our Junior Bible Quiz Leader.
Baptism by immersion in water is an outward and public statement of your inward commitment to follow Christ. If your child would like to be baptized, sign them up HERE for the next baptism class.